Proper Flossing...A Primary Key To Prevention
It is widely accepted that proper brushing removes bacteria from about 85% of the tooth's surface, where approximately 15% of dental disease starts. However, the remaining 15% of the tooth's surface is where 85% of dental disease begins. Thus, the need to disorganize and remove plaque from that remaining 15% is critical for effective oral hygiene, and prevention of dental disease.
For maximum efficacy, floss should splay out over the tooth's surface, arming the user with many single cutting edges which will disrupt and remove plaque. POH floss is manufactured using an exclusive process, with no bonding agents. This allows our pure nylon filaments to separate and splay across the tooth surface, effectively disorganizing and removing plaque as the filaments rake the tooth's surface.
0 ReviewsBe the first to write a review